- May be used by students for official business to departments and administrative offices only.
- May be used by student organizations to send notices to their members only if prepared properly (see example below).
- Do not require postage
- May not be used for advertising or solicitation of new members.
- May not be used for mass mailings.
- Campus mail may not be used for student to student mail. This mail must have a stamp and be processed through the United States Post Office.
Student Organization Mailing
Student organization mailings must be approved by Residential Mail Service prior to distribution. For approval, bring a copy of the mailing and a desired distribution date to Residential Mail located at 23 Owens Hall. Student Organizations are limited to three mailings per semester.
- Member’s name
- Return address of organization (must be on campus)
- Folded to letter size
- Sorted by dorm, then by box number
- Put into the campus mail slot
Campus mailings that do not meet the above guidelines will not be distributed to student mailboxes.