Virginia Tech Package PickUPP on the Blacksburg campus
HOW PACKAGE PICKUPP WORKS
- Packages arrive on campus for procesing.
- Packages delivered to a PickUPP locker location.
- You will receive an email with pick up details and instructions.
- Pick up packages within 24 hours.
INTELLIGENT LOCKER LOCATIONS
- MAC PickUPP (Moss Arts Center)
- Newman Hall PickUPP
- Oak Lane PickUPP
- Dietrick Hall PickUPP
- GLC PickUPP (M-F, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.)
- Owens Hall PickUPP (M-F, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.)
HELPFUL MAIL TIDBITS
- How to mail packages to residential students.
- Where to pickup letters, envelopes, and magazines.
- How to change your address.
How-to video: Retrieving packages from PickUPP lockers
Here are 4 things to consider when it comes to package deliveries:
1. Pick up packages prompty: Retrieving your packages quickly upon receiving the "package is ready" email plays an important part in reducing the overall package backlog.
2. Medication: Please consider having your medication filled at Schiffert Health Center or a local pharmacy. Many local pharmacies also deliver to campus.
3. Care packages: Hokie loved ones should consider using a local provider to deliver cakes, cookies, or other special treats.
4. Toiletries, school supplies: Consider shopping local in Blacksburg for these items. Many local stores offer grocery, toiletry, and food delivery services.